Carly is probably our fittest staff member, I’m pretty sure she’s never done a fundamentals class! All jokes aside, Carly came from the gym back in early 2016 as a client, and later, became a teacher herself after going through comprehensive teacher training with Kristen. For nearly a year now, Carly has been back at the Klinik teaching, our members love her upbeat and challenging classes and we are grateful she returned to Perth.
Here are 20 questions answered by Carly so you can get to know her a bit more!
1)What TV shows are you watching right now?
Beauty and the geek & Dr death
2)Is there a charitable cause you support?
3) What do you do when you’re not working?
Gym, housework, yoga and Pilates of course, catch up with friends spend time with family.
4)What’s your favourite thing to do with your friends?
Catch up with a nice platter, some wine and lots of laughs
5)What is your favourite subject at school and why?
Photography I found it interesting and was actually pretty good at it
6) What’s a movie you can practically quote from start to finish?
7) Do you like reading? If so, what genre of books do you like?
8) Are you a coffee or tea person?
9) What’s the worst job you’ve ever had, and what did you learn from it?
Receptionist for an anthropologist, that it’s not my field of interest
10)What job would you be terrible at?
11)Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to make a final dash to save any one item safely. What would it be? Why?
Photo albums and certificates. They can’t be replaced!
12) Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Cat ( I have a dog ?)
13) Where do you see yourself living when you retire?
14) What’s your favourite TV show?
15) What was your first favourite movie as a child? Splash & Beaches
16) What’s your favourite outdoor activity?
Walking along the beach
17) What is your favourite family vacation?
18) What is your favourite thing about your career?
Meeting wonderful people and helping them feel good
19) What is your favourite Olympic sport?
20) If you could do high school all over again would you?