Our creche is a clean, friendly space for the children of parents who are taking a pilates session, reservations must be made, as we are only able to accommodate a limited number of children each hour.
We are able to watch children from 8 weeks of age to 6 years old and have age appropriate toys for all in a managed environment to ensure safety for all. Every new child must have a information card filled out before we can accept them so please arrive early enough to complete this on their first visit.
Older children who are able to entertain themselves with an iPad, iphone or even an old fashioned book, without disrupting the studio, are welcomed to sit in the hallway lounge chairs.
Below are some of the conditions and policies of our creche.
- Like most Creche facilities we aim to keep all children happy and content, unfortunately, this is not always possible! If a child has been inconsolable for 15 minutes we will need to call the parent to come assist the staff.
- Any child acting dangerously and/or aggressively towards other children or staff will also require the parents assistance.
- Personal food and drinks are not permitted in the creche for hygiene reasons so please ensure children have eaten before bringing them to class. Water in a sippy cup is fine.
- Staff will change dirty diapers when necessary so please bring a change kit with wipes and anything else needed.
- Although we have a first aid kit and instant cold packs at the studio we do not carry any medications or administer any. Please ensure you notify staff if your child has any special medical needs.
- All children must be signed in and signed out by an approved parent/guardian, whoever is responsible for the child must not leave the premises while the child is in the creche.
- Children with infectious or contagious conditions must not be brought into the creche, this includes measles, mumps, chicken pox, diarrhoea, vomiting, head lice, conjunctivitis, ring worm/tinea, gastroenteritis and the flu.