I’m getting a lot of questions from people about John Marshes upcoming workshop. What is it all about? Would i benefit? Would i like it? Is it worth it?
Ive created this simple guide below with 6 questions, just ask yourself these questions and answer YES/NO.
- Do you feel compelled to work out or does it feels like something you should do or are you are telling yourself you need to do it ?
- If you are honest with yourself, some of the main reasoning behind why you work out is to look better and to reduce body fat?
- DO you feel overwhelmed or anxious or overly busy?
- You find it difficult to relax, to be content or to be in the moment?
- You would describe your life as stressful and you easily feel stressed?
- You can go an entire day without ever thinking of breathing or without any awareness of your breath or you don’t utilise breathing techniques?
If you answered Yes to a couples of these you would benefit greatly from coming along for the couple of hours on March 9th!